Tools & Market Resources
Federal – Nationwide Market Info
- CME Group – live Henry Hub natural gas future prices currently trading
- U.S. Department of Energy – general information regarding U.S energy industry market trends, federal tax credits and energy savings tips, and innovations
- ISO-New England – centralized regulatory information, power system data, and market information reports regarding the New England power grid. ISO New England is a regional transmission organization (RTO), serving Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
- Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection – information regarding the regulation of rates and services of Connecticut’s electricity, natural gas, water and telecommunication public service companies.
- Connecticut Energy Info – Various energy related resources for Connecticut consumers
- Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund – information on variety of programs that provide financial incentives to help CT customers reduce the amount of energy used in your home or business.